Multimodal Sensing for Localization, Planning and Scene Understanding – Call for papers
- Post by: Konstantina Papachristopoulou
- February 11, 2022
- Comments off
CPSoSaware partners are delighted to announce the organisation of MLPS2022 “Multimodal Sensing for Localization, Planning and Scene Understanding” workshop, in the context of MED2022 “The 30th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation”. The event will take place from June 28 to July 1, 2022, at Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso, in Athens, Greece.
We encourage submissions of original and unpublished work in the area of sensing for Autonomous Driving:
– Dynamic 3D reconstruction, SLAM and ego-motion estimation
– Novel concepts of incorporating certain place recognition in SLAM / navigation systems.
– Exploiting semantic information for long-term place recognition.
– 3D scene understanding, object detection and recognition in road scenes.
– Deep learning for environmental modelling and road scene understanding.
– Use of emerging sensors (e.g., multispectral, RGB-D, LIDAR and LADAR)
– Fusion of RGB imagery with other sensing modalities
– Design and development of robust and real-time architectures.
– Deep multi-modal learning accelerators for obstacle detection and tracking.
– Real-time hardware acceleration of object detection for intelligent embedded vision systems
– General problems of path and trajectory planning for autonomous Driving
– Motion Planning.
– Distributed Perception for MR and MAS Trajectory planning
Mark the date for Contributed Papers / Invited Papers / Invited Session Proposals / Tutorial and Workshop: February 20, 2022.
For more information, please consult the guidelines for authors at the Workshop’s website.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the event!
Stay tuned for updates.