CPSoSaware will be demonstrated at upcoming OntoCommons Workshop
- Post by: Konstantina Papachristopoulou
- October 14, 2022
- Comments off
CPSoSaware project has been invited to the Demo Workshop, organised by OntoCommons, on November 7-8 in Stuttgart, Germany. The workshop will be hosted by Bosch and participants will be able to join both face to face or remotely, since the event is hybrid.
The Workshop will focus on the Value of OntoCommons for Industry. Features:
• Presentations of up to 22 demos: to gain from lessons learned and experts’ feedback.
• Keynote talks: to learn practical pathways to gain value from OntoCommons.
• Tutorial: to show how to start with ontologies in a company in a standardized way and get the most value of it.
• Panel: with top specialists both from industry and ontology world.
• Networking session: with industrial and academic partners and collaborators of OntoCommons.
Our project partner Catalink will represent CPSoSaware consortium, giving a presentation on “Monitoring human operators’ safety and well-being via semantic data integration in an automotive manufacturing setting”, during the second day of the event.